Jump on the Latest Trends in Health and Fitness
Oct 13-14, Melbourne
PLUS! … Win a Double Pass to the Melbourne Fitness Show valued at $60 by emailing your name and number to firstname.lastname@example.org, or by liking and commenting on one of our social media posts about this event. Entries close Wednesday 10th October. Winners drawn at random.
Whether you’re into group fitness classes, strength training, dance fitness, fitness apparel, health foods, sports nutrition or just leading a fit and healthy lifestyle, the Fitness Show has something for you. Grab a friend and join in on a jam-packed and fun-filled health and fitness weekend, where you’ll walk away feeling inspired to take your fitness goals to the next level.
You can watch healthy cooking demonstrations, join in on free training and wellness workshops and talks, take part in live classes with celebrity instructors, cheer on competitors in live sports events and try out a huge range of fitness accessories and fitness apparel. Below are some of the features of the Fitness Show Melbourne 2018.
In the Active Zone:
- The Chobani Fit Fest Arena: Fitness classes led by celebrity trainers including the Keep it Cleaner girls Steph Claire Smith & Laura Henshaw, Rachael Finch, Chontel Duncan and Dan Conn. There will also be a live CrossFit competition hosted by renowned CrossFit athlete Rob Forte.
- The YoPro Wellness Hub: Home to an abundance of free live health and wellness seminars, workshops and cooking demonstrations hosted by some of Australia’s favourite fitness personalities including founders of kicgirls.com Steph Claire Smith & Laura Henshaw, Rachael Finch, Zac Smith, Dan Conn and more.
In the Strength Zone:
- The Fitcover Muscle & Model Stage: iCompete Victoria brings to you the best in natural bodybuilding and body sculpting. iCompete will also host a ProShow on the Saturday evening, drawing competitors from across the world!
- Muscle Beach: Live strength demonstrations and workshops hosted by world-leading trainers and influencers like Zac Smith, Stephanie Sanzo (@stephfitmum), Kwame Duah, Mark Robinson and Robbie Frame, to name a few!
- Powerlifting Stage: Live Powerlifting competition brought to you by Powerlifting Australia.
There will also be networking opportunities, seminars and new product launches of interest to those who work in the business of fitness.