DirtyFeet’s 2019 Out of the Studio Program
Applications Close April 29
Out of the Studio is an opportunity for emerging choreographers to develop new ideas and a platform to present their findings in a Choreographic Development Season.
- 3 weeks of studio space at FORM Dance Projects in Parramatta and/or Readymade Works in Ultimo NSW, dates below.
- Paid artists fee
- An industry mentor
- Producer, administrative support, marketing.
- The project should be solidly based in contemporary dance practices and can include collaborations with artists from other disciplines
- This opportunity is for emerging choreographers
- The artists involved should be NSW-based artists, or artists who have a demonstrated practice in NSW
- Out of the Studio runs from 9 – 28 September. This includes 3 weeks of studio space and 3 sharings at East Sydney Community and Arts Centre.
- Applications close midnight Monday April 29 2019
Please note there is only one round of submissions for Out of the Studio 2019.