DirtyFeet’s 2018 Out of the Studio Program
Applications Close April 30
Out of the Studio is an opportunity for emerging choreographers to develop new ideas and a platform to present a new work to audiences in a theatre context.
- 3 weeks of studio space at FORM Dance Projects in Parramatta and/or Shopfront Arts Co.Op in Carlton
- 3 – 21 September includes 3 Performances
- Paid artists fee
- An industry mentor
- Producer, administrative support & marketing
- The project should be solidly based in contemporary dance practices and can include collaborations with artists from other disciplines
- Emerging choreographer to be in the first 5-7 years of their practice.
- The artists involved should be NSW-based artists, or artists who have a demonstrated practice in NSW.
Go to http://www.dirtyfeet.com.au/out-of-the-studio for all the information and application form.
If you have any questions about the program or the application process please contact Megan Exton email@example.com
Applications close midnight Monday 30 April 2018
Please note there is only one round of submissions for Out of the Studio 2018.