Empowerdance Pty Ltd (RTO 40397)
CUA40113: Certificate IV in Dance (Teaching) ⏤ Completed Online
2019 Intake: 1st October 2019
2020 Intake: 14th January 2020
The Empowerdance Certificate IV in Dance, has been engineered for the high performing dance teacher whose goal is to sustain a long and fruitful career in the teaching industry.
Written and inspired by some of todays most influential and relevant names in the business, this certificate gains its strength and credibility through its currency and up to date industry content.
This course is completed ONLINE over 18 months. It has a unique online delivery method that encourages self-paced learning. The student will also work alongside a mentor that inspires and nurtures their development, while gaining valuable experience within a dance studio.
On completion of the Certificate IV in Dance (teaching) students will enter the workplace with the skills and knowledge to teach, collect resources and continuously develop their skill set in practical settings.
In this CUA40113 certificate IV in Dance (Teaching) the student will be trained and assessed in the necessary and essential elements for them to pursue a strong career as a dance teacher.
This course teaches the student how to:
- Inspire and impact students of all learning types and capacities
- Create and find work opportunities in the industry
- Develop age and level appropriate lesson plans
- Identify, manage and prevent injury
- Edit music and create lighting plans
- Understand unique student development processes and needs
- Meet and adhere to industry ethics and regulations
- Create their own personal brand